• Work with customers to define and document their requirements, including planning
cycles, budgets, allocation of merit, bonus, and equity, approvals, reports, and
• Work with a technical partner to configure the Compright SaaS offering consistent with
• Collaborate with customers to ensure the implementation meets their needs, and
assist them in deploying it, including training users
• Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the subscription period by ensuring each
customers maximizes the value of the solution for their organization
• Drive continuous improvement and automation into the deployment process to enable
• 1-3 years experience managing the compensation process for a mid to large sized
• Demonstrated understanding of focal process(spreadsheet) and various compensation increase types(Merit,promotion,Bonus, RSU etc.)
• Familiarity with using enterprise software tools, particularly SaaS tools.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with customers effectively
• Ability to thrive in a startup culture: being a self-starter, handling ambiguity, passionate
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.